How to work with us?
The Philippine government through the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) closely monitors and regulates the deployment of Filipinos employees overseas to protect their rights and avoid exploitation which is sadly commonplace. We ask that you keep in mind that whilst many of these procedures may appear arduous they are unfortunately there for justifiable reasons.
Provide us with your company's details and completed Job Description Forms outlining the positions you wish to fill. The Job Description Forms will be provided by WVIHR.
You will need to have your company registered with and accredited by the POEA. This requires all our contractual documents to be verified and authenticated by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) at the Philippine Embassy nearest the place of work. The POLO verified documents are then couriered to WVIHR in Manila and submitted to the POEA to complete your registration and accreditation.
These are the documents to be submitted to the POLO office:
- Special Power of Attorney issued by you to WVIHR.
- The Recruitment Agreement between your company and WVIHR which incorporates the Master employment contract that will be used with each worker and incorporates the minimum provisions of the POEA.
- A Job Order indicating the position and salary of the workers to be hired on your company's letterhead.
- A copy of your company's valid business license or equivalent document.
- A copy of your authorized signatory's passport or appropriate national identification.
WVIHR will undertake the evaluation and pre-screening for potential candidates including preliminary interviews where required producing a shortlist of candidates for your review. You will then select the candidates most desired from the shortlist provided. The final screening and interviews of the candidate you the option of travelling to the Philippines or web conferencing via Skype. Once you made a final selection of candidates, the candidates will proceed to medical examination and any required skills or language tests. We will notify you of the results. If the candidate passed the trade test and medical exam, we advise the candidates of the job offer and arranges in signing of the employment contracts.
Processing and documentation process:
- Processing of Visa at Host Country Immigration Office or Embassy in Manila.
- Processing of OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) at POEA
- Ticket/booking of flight schedule (either via PTA or local purchase)
- Conduct Pre-deployment Orientation Seminar (PDOS) and processing of PDOS (Pre departure Orientation Seminar) Certificate at a designated POEA Accredited Center.
- Approved candidates are deployed.
If you're interested to work with us, please email us at
. We will review your request and contact you
within 2 business days.