Frequently Asked Questions
Here you find frequently asked questions of applicant who wish to apply:
FAQ - Applicants
When applying online:
- Fill up the application form that can be found here and attach your up to date detailed resume with picture.
- Your application will be reviewed by our recruitment officers and will contact your within 2 working days.
- If you are called to visit the office, refer to the instruction below.
When applying to our office:
- Fill up application form (fill out complete and correct)
- Submit application form to the receptionist
- Submit requirements together with the accomplished application form (refer to standard requirements below)
- The receptionist will then forward your application to the respective recruitment officer in charge of the position and will conduct the initial interview.
- After the initial interview, the recruiting officer will endorse you to the Marketing Manager for the preliminary screening.
- If applicant pass the preliminary screening, he/she will be endorsed to the client/employer for final decision or interview.
Please bring the following with you,
- Comprehensive resume with detailed description (original)
- Certification of Employment (present/previous) (originals and photocopies)
- College/High School Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Trainings/Seminars Certificate
- NBI Clearance (if available)
Although, some positions needs additional requirements. Refer to the job opening section in order to get this.
No, but please bring them with you for verification purposes
Absolutely, we will do our utmost to accommodate your requests to work in a specific preferred country.
There's no simple answer and this is usually a case to case situation depending on a number of factors such as the visa requirements and processing time of the host country.
Feel free to ring or email us with your questions. Please see our Contacts page.